Sunday, February 7, 2010

Project 2 for Art Class

Have you ever made a head out of masking tape? Well, I have!
Masking tape, newspaper and and empty soup can.

That was the next assignment in my art class. I had to make a realistic portrayal of my head. I wish it could have been of someone else. I really don't like drawing myself. Oh well.

Since I had to think of the project from all angles, I had my husband take about 50 pictures of my head. *Sigh* After I pouted over the pictures, I got to work.
Forty hours later this is my finished product. Hope you enjoy!



Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. your project is amazing! David did a great job with the pics, too :) I hope you get an A+

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Krista, that head is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing, Krista! I bet you got an A, right?
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. It really brightens my day!

Fussy and Fancy Challenge 7...Easter!

It's time for our Fussy and Fancy Challenge! Easter is our theme(can't believe it's that time of year!) I didn't feel like m...