Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Yeah! Another Card!



Wow! Time is going fast. Every year I forget how fast time flies after Halloween. It's been crazy busy... kids are on modified school days this week and all of next week off. What's up with that?! But I had to make a card, at least one card. To keep in the groove=)

I love the color combo challenges at SPCC. This is #24. I thought I was going to make a Christmas card. But after watching Bolt with my 2 yr old, I started thinking of the big farm house and open range at the ending. Strange how things inspire one.

The bird is from StampinUp set Cute Critters. The buttons and roses are from my "leftover drawer." After a project I don't throw anything away...I organize it! Now I am using it. Yeah!
Have a great day and thanks for looking!

11 comments:

  1. Very cute!! I love all the different elements that you used! Thanks for visiting me and leaving me some love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the color challenge. That little bird is cute and I love the way you colored the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great color combo. Your card is beautiful. See you Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute--such a great sketch you've created here! Love that gorgeous bow! See you Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card! I love that big juicy bow! Thanks for joining us at SPCC!
    Robbyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing along with SPCC! Great job!

    Emily-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  7. Krista - this is so cute, I love it! I am a sucker for a buttons and bows!

    Deanne - SPCC {Diva}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card!
    So glad you joined us this week at SPCC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of the little details on your card! Thank you for using SPCC colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card! Love the extra details!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us!

    - Heidi, SP Diva

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. It really brightens my day!

Fussy and Fancy Challenge 7...Easter!

It's time for our Fussy and Fancy Challenge! Easter is our theme(can't believe it's that time of year!) I didn't feel like m...